TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WAREH.COM SERVICE
§ 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as "Terms and
Conditions") specify the rules of providing services by electronic means within the meaning of the
Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2019, item
123.) and conditions using the internet platform Wareh.com.
- Wareh.com is a platform dedicated to Users conducting business activity in the
field of freight forwarding, transport or logistics and to entrepreneurs who have storage spaces at
their disposal, which indicates and allows to reserve storage space, in particular for the purpose of
short-term storage of goods.
§ 2. DEFINITIONS
- WAREH.COM - a B2B platform, which enables its Users to publish offers for
renting storage space, as well as to search for and book them for short-term storage of goods within the
European Union, available at www.wareh.com/platform.
- USER - any natural person, legal entity or organizational unit, not having legal
personality, to whom the Act grants legal capacity, which as a part of its business activity registered
on Wareh.com in the manner specified in § 4, has an Account and has chosen one or two of the
- DERIVATIVE USER - a natural person operating within a Corporate Account. For any
actions and omissions, especially those resulting in the breach of the Terms and Conditions, committed
by the Derivative User, full responsibility is taken by the User. The Derivative User acts for and on
behalf of the User, according to Article 97 of the Polish Civil Code.
- ADMINISTRATOR / SERVICE PROVIDER - Wareh.com sp. z o.o. with headquarters in
Wysoka, registered office address: 4 Chabrowa Street, 52-200 Wysoka, entered into the Register of
Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Wrocław - Fabryczna in
Wrocław, 6th Economic Department of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000773653, Tax
Identification Number NIP: 382666119, REGON: 8961584733.
- ACCOUNT - Wareh.com functionalities management panel assigned to an individually
- CORPORATE ACCOUNT - a paid account extended by a package of additional services
and functionalities related to a payment method, used by Users running a business activity, who
successfully completed the Authorisation process and paid the Subscription. Within a Corporate Account
there is one User and Derivate Users.
- AUTHORISATION - process of verification of the User who reported a need to have
a Corporate Account, performed based on the following criteria: need for warehouse space, scope of
business, number of employees, financial liquidity, time of activity on the market (at least 2 years) as
well as other criteria applied by the Service Provider, carried out with the use of a range of solutions
available to the Service Provider.
- SUBSCRIPTION - a monthly payment for using the Corporate Account equal to the
amount specified in the Price List, made according to the rules defined in Article 6 of these
Regulations. The monthly term starts on the first day of granting access by the Service Provider and
ends on the last day of a calendar month.
- PRICE LIST - a list of Subscription fees available on: https://wareh.com/corporate-pricing
- LIMIT - amount of money specified by the User to be used within the Corporate
Account during a monthly period. After that time, payments made within the Limit must be paid by the
User. Lack of payment will have consequences specified in Article 8.
- ADDITIONAL SERVICE - service allowing Users looking for warehouse spaces with
specific parameters/requirements to search for such a warehouse at the individual request reported on
Wareh.com in the way defined in Article 42 of the Regulations.
- PROFILE - a part of the Account containing information about the type of
business activity conducted by the User as: freight forwarder, carrier, manufacturer or Warehouse. With
the exception of the Warehouse profile, the User may choose only one type of activity (Profile). The
Warehouse profile can be combined with the profile of a freight forwarder, carrier or producer.
The user is required to complete the Profile with the following data:
- Name and surname;
- Company name;
- Tax identification number NIP;
- Full company address;
- Contact details.
- AUTOMATIC REGISTRATION - one of the two available ways of registering a User on
Wareh.com, based on the use of User accounts on the platform www.trans.eu.
- MANUAL REGISTRATION - one of two available ways of registering a User at
Wareh.com, consisting in filling in a form containing an e-mail address and a password, available at:
https://register.trans.eu/?lang=en&app=wareh.7. MANUAL REGISTRATION - one of two available ways of
registering a User at Wareh.com, consisting in filling in a form containing an e-mail address and a
password, available at: https://register.trans.eu/?lang=en&app=wareh.
- WAREHOUSE - one of the Profiles on Wareh.com, defined by the data filled in on
the Profile and additionally by the following information:
- Full address of the Warehouse;
- Conditions concerning receipt and storage of goods, for example: opening hours
of the Warehouse, ramp height, type of unloading, fire resistance class, humidity range, temperature
range, odor sensitivity; Conditions concerning delivery of goods, for example: maximum pallet weight,
number of offered pallet places;
- Rate for renting one Pallet Space;
- Service Rate;
- Additional services offered by the Warehouse;
- Bank account number;
- Photograph of storage space;
- Detailed Information.
Each User may have more than one Warehouse Profile.
- ADDITIONAL BOOKING INFORMATION - information about the agreement for the storage
of goods service between the User and the Warehouse
- DETAILED INFORMATION - additional terms of the Agreement that the Warehouse may
contain, which include information about:
- Required notification;
- Special hours of delivery acceptance;
- Time window for unloading the goods;
- Consequences of being late in collecting goods from the Warehouse;
- Having the status of a customs warehouse;
- Types of goods accepted;
- Other, individually defined by the Warehouse, which do not duplicate information
selected from the form;
- Annexes (including documents confirming competences and obtained certificates).
- PALLET PLACE - a load unit formed on a pallet.
- HANDLING - all activities related to cargo handling, in particular with its
loading, unloading, placement and movement.
- PAYMENT PROVIDER - Payments are supported by PayLane Sp. z o.o., with its
registered office in Gdańsk, ul. Norwida 4, 80-280 Gdańsk, KRS number: 0000227278
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE TRANS.EU PLATFORM - regulations for providing
services and safety of information and service platform offering services for entrepreneurs from the TSL
sector, located at the Internet address www.trans.eu and other related addresses.
§ 3. TECHNICAL CONDITIONS
- The use of Wareh.com is possible provided that the IT system used by the User
meets the technical requirements in the form of:
- having a device allowing access to the Internet, including software for browsing
- using the following internet browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari; Browser
preferred and recommended by the Service Provider is Chrome,
- Internet connection with a bandwidth of at least 512kbs.
- The Service Provider takes actions to ensure the correct operation of Wareh.com
and undertakes to remedy within a reasonable period of time any irregularities in its operation that
have been reported by Users.
- In order to create an Account on Wareh.com, the User:
- selects the method of registration:
- Automatic Registration;
- Manual Registration;
- confirms that he/she has read and accepts these Terms and Conditions and
- confirms that he/she has read and accepts the Terms and Conditions of the
- selects one of the available Profiles;
- completes the Profile with the required information;
- Optionally adds Warehouse Profiles and completes with required data;
- In case of choosing a Warehouse Profile, the User accepts additional terms of
cooperation with the Service Provider.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to verify that a Warehouse has a valid
accident insurance. In the event of failure to meet this requirement, the Service Provider reserves the
right to block the Warehouse Account and delete this Warehouse from the Client's search results. It
means that the Warehouse will not be visible to the Clients who want to make a Booking. The decision of
the Service Provider will depend on all the circumstances, including the analysis of financial liquidity
and time of activity of the company on the market (at least 2 years).
- The data required to create an Account are: e-mail address and password.
- In case of choosing Manual Registration, the User, after performing the actions
specified in paragraph 1, activates the Account by clicking on the activation link sent to the e-mail
address given during registration.
- By registering an Account, the User declares that:
- the data given in the Profile are in accordance with the factual and legal
state. In case of change of the data given in the Profile, the User will update them as soon as
- the data provided by the User do not violate the rights of third parties;
- is entitled to conclude an agreement for the provision of services by electronic
- After registering in the manner specified in paragraph 1, the User may log in to
- entering the e-mail address and password used during the Manual
- entering data to log in to the account at www.trans.eu.
- The User who has chosen the Warehouse Profile can place additional information
on his Profile related to the terms of the Agreement ("Detailed Information"). The content of
the Detailed Information may not violate applicable law or the Terms and Agreements.
- One User may have multiple Warehouse Profiles and only one of the other
Profiles, for example: freight forwarder, carrier, producer.
- It is forbidden to make the Account available to other entities
- It is forbidden to use Accounts belonging to other entities.
- Each User may create one individual Account.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to temporarily or permanently suspend
the operation or permanent removal of Wareh.com at any time, as well as transfer the rights to Wareh.com
to another entity, of which the User will be informed.
- Users may not post illegal content on Wareh.com or in any way violate the
personal rights of others.
- In case of log in by the User to Wareh.com via www.trans.eu, the User declares
that he/she agrees to processing by the Administrator of the data contained on this portal, including in
particular: defining the company and the name and surname of the User under the conditions specified in
the Terms and Conditions of the Trans.eu Platform.
- As part of using Wareh.com, the User may not:
- publish any unauthorized by the Administrator messages, articles and other forms
of commercial communication,
- send unsolicited commercial information within the meaning of Article 10 of the
Act on the provision of services by electronic means (in particular in the form of spam),
- use the Accounts on Wareh.com for direct marketing referred to in Article 172 of
the Telecommunications Law Act,
- send mass anonymous unexpected mail ("spam"), regardless of its
- collect User content and data and otherwise access Wareh.com using automated
tools (for example: collecting bots, robots, spiders or copying programs),
- conduct illegal multi-level marketing, for example financial pyramids,
- transmit viruses and other malicious code,
- extort login data and gain access to an account belonging to another
- use Wareh.com in a manner that violates the rights and personal interests (in
particular: personal rights such as: image, dignity, good name) of other Users and the
- perform any activity that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper
functioning and appearance of Wareh.com, such as an attack that results in the disabling of operations,
interference with the display of the website, or other features.
§ 41. CORPORATE ACCOUNT
- The service of the Corporate Account is available to Users running a business
activity, excluding the Warehouse Profile.
- In order to obtain access to the Corporate Account, the User running a business
activity selects the 'Corporate Account' tab in its Profile and completes the from available on
the Service Provider's website.
- The condition for obtaining access to the Corporate account is a positive
completion of the Authorisation process.
- For the duration of the purchased Subscription, the User has the possibility of
using the functionalities of the Corporate Account, i.e.
- opportunity to operate within 1 Account of Users or Derivative Users
- obtaining a Limit equal to the amount that the User or Derivative Users can make
use of within the Corporate Account.
- The User is obligated to pay a fee for using the Corporate Account based on
rules and dates specified in Article 6 of the Regulations and in the amount outlined in the Price
§ 42. ADDITIONAL SERVICES
- If the User is interested in the Additional Services, he must:
- submit an inquiry and define parameters of the searched warehouse space, date of
order completion and the length of rental as well as a scope of additional services via chat available
on the Service Provider's website, by phone or e-mail at the Service Provider's contact details
indicated on the contact form on the website.
- provide the preferred form of contact/response.
- To make a contact with the User, the Service Provider shall make use of data
included in the User Profile. If the User prefers another form of contact, this fact should be reported
in the chat conversation.
- The Service Provider shall give an answer in the form of an offer sent at the
User's e-mail address.
§ 5. TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR A BOOKING AND ITS CANCELLATION
- In order to search for the Warehouse and book a specific area of the Warehouse,
the User shall perform the following actions:
- booking date;
- type of load (quantity, type and weight of pallets, the possibility of
stacking, storage temperature, sensitivity to odor, smell);
- type of vehicle including body type and desired ramp height;
- read and accept Detailed Information on the Warehouse Profile;
- read and accept Additional Information about a Booking;
- makes payments in the manner specified in § 6.
- The fulfillment of all conditions specified in paragraph 1 is an effective
booking of the Warehouse (hereinafter referred to as: Booking).
- A Booking can be made with accuracy to the calendar day.
- As a result of making a Booking, an agreement is concluded between the User and
the Warehouse (Additional Booking Information). Additional terms and conditions of the agreement are
defined by the Warehouse on its Profile, adding Detailed Information.
- Both the User and the Warehouse are allowed to cancel the Booking one day before
the indicated time at the latest.
- One day is understood as the period between 00:00 of one day and 00:00 of the
other one in a given time zone before the date of providing a service.
- In the case of cancelling the Booking by the User within the time specified in
paragraph 5, the Service Provider will refund the Booking amount decreased by the handling fee equal to
2% of the Booking amount.
- In the event of failure to meet the deadline specified in paragraph 5, the User
is not entitled to a refund. The Booking amount constitutes a receivable of the Warehouse for readiness
to provide storage services.
- When the Booking is cancelled for reasons solely attributable to the Warehouse
side, the Service Provider shall charge the Warehouse with the obligation to pay the handling fee equal
to 5% of the Booking amount.
- The amount of handling fees specified in items 7 and 9 is calculated from the
amount of the Booking fee.
§ 6 PAYMENTS
- Subject to paragraph 5, using Wareh.com is in principle free of charge.
- Users who have a Profile Warehouse, whose offers are displayed on Wareh.com
remain in a contractual relationship with the Service Provider.
- Under the contractual relationship specified in the paragraph above, Wareh.com
receives commission from the Warehouse after completing the service performed under the Agreement
between the User and the Warehouse. Detailed terms and conditions of cooperation shall be defined in a
- A failure by the Warehouse to meet its obligations towards the Service Provider
may lead to removal of the Warehouse from Wareh.com.
- Use of the Corporate Account is payable.
- The Service Provider shall charge a Subscription fee for using of the Corporate
Account. The amount and the method of calculating the Subscription is specified by the Price
- As soon as there is a willingness to activate the Corporate Account and starting
a new Subscription, the User shall act according to § 41.
- At the end of each calendar month, the Service Provider shall charge a
- The first fee for using of the Corporate Account shall be accrued on the last
day of a month in which the User was granted access to the Corporate Account.
- The Service Provider shall issue a VAT invoice for the Subscription for using of
the Corporate Account, at the end of each calendar month.
- The User is obligated to pay the Subscription fee at the latest by the tenth day
of the month following the month in which the User worked with the Corporate Account. It is considered
that the Service Provider received payment for the Subscription at the moment of crediting of the
Service Provider's bank account.
- The User is obligated to pay all the liabilities within the granted Limit, at
the latest by the tenth day of the month following the month in which the User worked with the Corporate
Account. It is considered that the Service Provider received payment for the Subscription at the moment
of crediting of the Service Provider's bank account.
- If the payment is not registered with the time specified in items 11 and 12
above, access to the Corporate Account will be blocked. It means that the User will not be able to
conclude transactions and use the granted Limit within the Corporate Account.
- Once the Subscription is paid, a VAT invoice will be shared with the User
in his Profile on Wareh.com.
- In order to pay the Subscription for the Account, the User shall follow the
instructions available on the Service Provider's website.
- For the purpose of payment processing, the Service Provider allows using the
services of payment service providers. If the User makes use of the intermediation of online payment
operators, it may be necessary to accept the regulations of providing such services by a given
- The Service Provider reserves the right to introduce additional Wareh.com
functionalities in the future. In this case, using the additional service shall require placing a
§ 7. LIABILITY
- The user bears full responsibility for his actions and omissions related to the
use of Wareh.com, in particular, may be responsible for damages against Wareh.com or other Users.
- The Service Provider is not responsible for the content published by Users in
accordance with Articles 14 and 15 of the Act of 18 July 2002. (Journal of Laws 2019, item 123, as
amended) on the provision of services by electronic means.
- The Service Provider is not responsible for any disruptions in the functioning
of Wareh.com caused by force majeure, hardware failure, overload of the database and server.
- The Service Provider makes every effort to ensure the continuous functioning of
Wareh.com, but cannot guarantee its uninterrupted availability. The Service Provider will make every
effort to ensure that Wareh.com is available at a level not less than 90 % per year.
- The Service Provider is only responsible for damages resulting from intentional
- The Service Provider is not a party to the Agreements concluded between Users
and the Warehouse and does not guarantee that these entities are authorized to conclude and perform the
- Thus, the Service Provider shall not take any responsibility for goods left at
the Warehouse or any actions or omissions of Wareh.com Users.
- The Service Provider is not responsible for Users' behaviour on Wareh.com or
for their improper performance or non-performance of the Agreements, as well as for the consequences of
actions taken by Users and third parties, which is a violation of Terms and Conditions. In particular,
the Service Provider is not responsible for the ability of Users to conclude the Agreement, the solvency
of Users and the truthfulness and reliability of the information provided by them.
- The Service Provider excludes its liability to the extent permitted by
applicable law, including, among others to:
- any damage caused to third parties as a result of using the services by the User
in a manner contrary to the Regulations or the law,
- content and form of materials, User's opinions sharing via services,
violating the law or protected by law goods of third parties,
- any damage caused by third parties to whom Users, contrary to the Terms and
Conditions, revealed data from the Account,
- unavailability of Wareh.com for reasons beyond the control of the Service
Provider, including force majeure or malfunction of the Internet,
- interruptions in access to Wareh.com, including disabling the use of Wareh.com,
caused by the need to remove failures, test hardware and software, need for maintenance,
- damages suffered by Users, caused by blocking the Account or access to part or
all of the services in relation to each User whose actions are contrary to the generally applicable law,
Terms and Conditions of Wareh.com, good practices, as well as if these actions threaten or violate the
interest of the Service Provider or other Users;
- The Service Provider shall be liable only in the scope of services provided by
electronic means and in Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27
April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the
free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: "RODO").
§ 8. ACCOUNT BLOCKING AND CONTRACT TERMINATION
- In case of breach of the Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions of the
Trans.eu Platform or providing false or outdated data, the Service Provider has the right to:
- call on the User to remove the irregularities within the period set by
- block the Account.
- In case of blocking the Account referred to in paragraph 1b. all Wareh.com
functionalities will be turned off.
- In case of withdrawal of consent to any part of the Terms and Conditions, the
Service Provider will block the User's Account.
- Excluding the User with the Warehouse Profile, each party bears the right to
terminate the contract with a monthly notice period. After that period the User's account shall be
- The Service Provider bears the right to terminate the contract immediately in
the following cases:
- serious breach of the Regulations by the User;
- lack of payment for the Corporate Account and the Limit for at least 1
- if it is necessary due to the Service Provider's legitimate interest.
§ 9. THE WAREHOUSE DATABASE
- As part of using Wareh.com, a registered User obtains access to the Warehouse
Database, for example a set of all data (including information, documents) provided by the Service
Provider's Warehouse in the Account registration process and the use of Wareh.com.
- Each User has the right to free access and use the Wareh.com Wareh.com Database
free of charge.
- User Database is the property of the Service Provider and is subject to
protection under Polish law: the Act of 27 July 2001 on the protection of databases and the provisions
of the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights and Directive 96/9/EC of the European
Parliament and of the Council of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
§ 10. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- The administrator of Users' personal data is Wareh.com sp. z o. o.
with its headquarters in 4 Chabrowa Street, 52-200 Wysoka, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs
kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, VI Economic Department of the
National Court Register, under KRS number 0000773653, contact: email@example.com.
- Personal data is processed for the purpose of:
- preparation for concluding, concluding and then implementing the agreement in
relation to the Wareh.com Platform, providing services, including servicing the Account pursuant to art.
6 par. 1 lit. b RODO;
- direct marketing (including the extent to which the User has consented to
receive commercial information - also for the purpose of providing such information) - as the
Administrator's or a third party's legitimate interest - Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO;
- conduct business and commercial activity and make data available to the
companies of the Administrator's capital group for reporting and management purposes as a legitimate
interest of the Administrator or a third party - Article 6(1)(f) RODO;
- completing the Profile with additional personal data based on the consent of
Article 6(1)(a) of RODO.
- Recipients of personal data may be companies from the Trans.eu group, in
particular entities providing IT support services, payment services, and auditing entities.
- The Administrator shall store personal data for the time necessary to implement
agreements with Users, or until time of objection to the processing of data on the basis of a legitimate
- At the same time, the Administrator will store personal data for the period in
which he is obliged to store them or documents containing them to document the fulfillment of legal
requirements, including enabling control of their fulfillment by public authorities.
- The data subject has the right to request Administrator access to personal data
concerning him/her, to correct, delete or limit the processing or has the right to object to the
processing, as well as the right to transfer data.
- Where processing may be carried out on the basis of consent, the data subject
shall have the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing
carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Data is provided on a voluntary basis. Failure to provide personal data will
result in the inability to use Wareh.com and maintain an Account.
- Each person has the right to submit a complaint against the processing of
personal data to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
- Detailed information on the processing of personal data is specified in the
§ 11. COPYRIGHT
- All copyrights to Wareh.com shall belong to the Service Provider.
- The use of Wareh.com on the basis of the Terms and Conditions does not result in
the Users acquiring any intellectual property rights to Wareh.com to any extent. It is prohibited to
infringe in any way any intellectual property rights to Wareh.com, in particular:
- copying, modifying and transmitting electronically or in any other
Wareh.com or its parts, as well as individual works and databases, without the
express written consent of the Service Provider,
- using Wareh.com in a manner inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions, the
Terms and Conditions of the Trans.eu Platform or generally applicable regulations,
- destroy, damage, delete or alter Wareh.com's information technology,
text and graphics data or otherwise interrupt with its operation.
- By using Wareh.com, the User does not acquire any rights nor license to
§ 12. COMPLAINTS
- All complaints, including those related to the use of Wareh.com, making
payments, functioning, etc. should be submitted in writing to the address: Wareh.com sp. z o. o., 4
Chabrowa Street, 52-200 Wysoka or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complaints will be considered within 30 days of receipt. The response to the
complaint will be sent to the e-mail address indicated by the User, and in case of a complaint submitted
by regular post - to the address indicated by the User.
- Apart from the mode indicated in paragraphs 1 and 2 above, the Service Provider
does not provide for the possibility of using out-of-court methods of examining complaints and pursuing
§ 13. CHANGE OF REGULATIONS AND PRICE LIST
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change Terms and Conditions in case
of at least one of the following important reasons:
- change of legal regulations governing the provision of services by electronic
means by the Service Provider affecting mutual rights and obligations specified in Terms and
- the need to adapt the Service Provider's activity to orders, rulings,
provisions or guidelines resulting from:
- a decision of a competent public administration body within the scope
of activity of the Service Provider affecting mutual rights and obligations specified in Terms and
- a court decision applicable to the Service Provider's
activities affecting mutual rights and obligations set forth in Terms and Conditions;
- change the way of providing services by electronic means by the Service Provider
caused exclusively by technical or technological reasons (in particular by updating technical
- change in the scope or terms of provision by the Service Provider of services to
which the provisions of Terms and Conditions apply, through the implementation of new, modification or
withdrawal by the Service Provider of existing functionalities or services covered by Terms and
- merger, division or transformation of the Service Provider or change of other
data of the Service Provider.
- Subject to paragraph 4, the changes shall come into force on the day of placing
the modified Regulations on https://wareh.com/regulations. The change of contact details (including
e-mails or website addresses) mentioned in the Regulations or evident typographical errors as well as
the introduction of new functionalities shall not constitute a breach of the Regulations.
- The Service Provider shall bear the right to change the Price List at any
- The Service Provider shall inform about the change of the Price List 14 days in
advance by sending a message to the e-mail provided during registration. The changes shall come into
force after 14 days from sending the notification. The price of the Subscription paid before introducing
the change shall not be affected.
- If changes of the Price List mentioned above are not accepted, the User shall
have the right to terminate the contract immediately within 14 days from the publication of changes in
the ways described above.
- The Service Provider shall have the right to introduce discounts, special offers
and other reductions or Price List rates. These changes shall not constitute a modification of the Price
List according to paragraph 3 and shall not give the possibility of terminating the contract.
- Terms and Conditions enter into force on 21.08.2020.